Impressum / Legal Notice
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
(2) These terms and conditions
These terms and conditions were created using a free Website Contracts template. That template is available for download from Website Law.
(3) Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter)
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
(5) Limited warranties
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
(6) Limitations and exclusions of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in these terms and conditions: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the terms and conditions or in relation to the subject matter of the terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions[, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
(8) Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
(12) Exclusion of third party rights
These terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
(13) Entire agreement
(14) Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Copyright © 2008- 2010 Rahman Kuijpers / Taxinvoice: 405/61791
(1) Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by us and our licensors.
(2) This copyright notice
We created this copyright notice using a Website Contracts template. Premium templates available from Website Contracts include: acceptable use policy templates, EULA templates and terms of sale templates.
(3) Copyright licence
We grant to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable licence to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without our prior written permission.
(4) Data mining
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to email@example.com.
(6) Enforcement of copyright
We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence above, we may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of our copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the licence above, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(7) Infringing material
If you become aware of any material on our website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to email@example.com.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(2) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation and details.
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services including purchasing DVD copies or downloads.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us for the purpose of ordering merchandise.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- any other information that you choose to send to us;
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
Our advertisers/payment services providers may also send you cookies.
We publish Google Adsense interest-based advertisements on our website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google's Ads Preference Manager, available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. You can opt-out of the Adsense. partner network cookie at: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
(4) Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you [our newsletter and other] marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and]
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
(6) International data transfers
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States, other countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
(7) Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
(8) Policy amendments
(9) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
Provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of a fee currently fixed at £10.00; and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
(10) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(11) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
(1) Status of linking policy
We welcome links to this website made in accordance with the terms of this linking policy.
This linking policy was drafted using a template from Website Contracts. Other templates available on Website Contracts include: software licence agreement templates, software development agreement templates and software maintenance agreement templates.
(3) Links to this website
Links pointing to this website should not be misleading. Appropriate link text should be always be used.
You must not use our logo to link to this website (or otherwise) without our express written permission.
You must not link to this website using any inline linking technique.
You must not frame the content of this website or use any similar technology in relation to the content of this website.
(4) Links from this website
This website includes links to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not endorsements or recommendations.
We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and Rahman Kuijpers accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
(5) Removal of links
You agree that, should we request the deletion of a link to our website that is within your control, you will delete the link promptly.
If you would like us to remove a link to your website that is included on this website, please contact us using the contact details below. Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.
(6) Changes to this linking policy
We may amend this linking policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
(7) Contact us
Should you have any questions about this linking policy, please contact us using the details set out below: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) About cookies
Cookies consist of parcels of information, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
(2) This cookies policy
This cookies policy was made using an SEQ Legal precedent. SEQ Legal supplies a wide range of legal documents, including contracts of employment, staff handbooks and directors service contracts.
(3) Cookies on this website
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on this website.
The following cookies are set by Google Analytics:
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
- to track you as you navigate our website, and to enable the use of the shopping cart on our website;
- to improve the websiteʼs usability;
- to analyse the use of our website;
- in the administration of this website;
Our advertisers/service providers may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
- to track your browser across multiple websites;
- to build a profile of your web surfing;
- to target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
(6) Blocking cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector;
- in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
(7) Deleting cookies
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files;
- in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
(8) Contact us
This website is owned and operated by Rahman Kuijpers / Taxinvoice: 405/61791
If you have any questions about our cookies or this Cookies Policy, please contact us by email to email@example.com.
(1) What is spam?
In the context of electronic messaging, spam refers to unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose.
We have a zero-tolerance spam policy.
(2) This anti-spam policy
(3) Automated spam filtering
Our messaging systems automatically scan all incoming email and other messages, and filter-out messages that appear to be spam.
(4) Problems with spam filtering
No message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time to time legitimate messages will be filtered-out by our systems.
If you believe this has happened to a message you have sent, please advise the message recipient by another means.
You can reduce the risk of a message being caught by the spam filters by sending the message in plain text (i.e. no HTML), removing any attachments, and ensuring that your messages are scanned for malware before dispatch.
(6) Receipt of unwanted messages from us
In the unlikely event that you receive any message from us or sent using our systems that may be considered to be spam, please contact us using the details below and the matter will be investigated.
(7) Changes to this anti-spam policy
We may amend this anti-spam policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.